Study Abroad

Countries outside the home country receive various types of education, which can be short-term or long-term (from weeks to years). These people are called "foreign students." In mainland China, students also study in Hong Kong, Macau, and other regions as studying abroad. This is because these regions have different education systems. A type of overseas short-term exchange student program organized by the United States and other countries

Shen Global Trade Group